The longer I live the more I think that humor is the saving sense. No matter what your heartache may be, laughing helps you forget it for a few seconds. Joanne Goodwin helps me remember the power of well written words.
Joanne Goodwin’s Facebook posts are better than an apple a day at keeping the doctor away. Her posts will make you smile or laugh out loud. But be warned, they are addictive. Bet you can’t just read one.
Joanne is as humble as she is funny. She is quick to point out that her posts aren’t original. But that’s OK. When it comes to humor, borrowed humor is better than none at all.
So, I’m borrowing some of Joanne’s best in 2021.
11 of Joanne’s Best From 2021
3. Sometimes I dance on my bed & sing into my hairbrush… and other days… I take my medication.
4. If I’m reading their lips correctly, my neighbors are arguing about some creepy lady next door.
5. Getting over body issues is like getting over the fear of heights. the trick is not to look down.
6. I saw a man running and started to panic that there was a fire or a bear and then I remembered that some people just do that.
7. There were 17 Oreo cookies left, so to give each of my 4 grandchildren the same, I was forced to eat 11 of them.
8. Every time I start exercising, I meet new people. They’re usually paramedics, but still… new people.
9. I was eating my daily apple when a doctor walked right up to me. My whole life has been a lie.
10. Does everyone get take ‘by mouth’ printed on their pills or did the pharmacist look over at me and think hmmm… she just might go the other way?
Looks like I won the bet since you got this far.
Please leave a comment for Joanne at the bottom of this post and something funny from your world.
Hope grows here. You’ll find stories that inspire, build faith, and offer lasting purpose.
We’d love to have you Subscribe to REVwords. Helpful content will arrive in your inbox early Mondays to get your week off to a thoughtful start.