You were shaped first inside, then out in your mother’s womb. You were sculpted from nothing into something. Body and soul. Beautiful.
Don’t take my word for it. That’s the Creator’s perspective of you. Read it in Psalm chapter 139.
And as you read, take in these thirty-one principles for living a beautiful life.
31 Life Principles
1. You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will connect in your future. Trust God. Now.
2. Be kind, have grace, work hard, give thanks, speak love, dream big, stay hungry. Rinse. Repeat.
3. You will learn more in your valley experiences than on your mountaintops. Keep going.
4. Your habits determine your future. 90% of your daily behaviour is based on habit. Work for a cause not applause.
5. There is no separation between the spiritual and the social. The way you feel about people is the way you feel about God. The way you treat people is the way you treat God. Choose mercy.
6. People are doing the best they can. Set boundaries.
7. If you’re waiting for something to “wake you up” so you finally have the passion, motivation, or desire to put your whole soul into life, you’ll be waiting a long time. Instead of waiting for perfection, run with what you got, and fix it along the way. Run wild.
8. Your intimacy with God determines the impact of your life. Go deep.
9. Life begins after coffee. Sans cream.
10. You is kind, smart and beautiful. The help.
11. You will reap what you sow, more than you sow, and later than you sow. Sow generously.
12. Fight all your battles on your knees and you win every time. Amen.
13. Trusting God means looking beyond what we can see to what God sees. Omniscience rules.
14. Listening to God is essential for living with God. Be still.
15. God acts on behalf of those who wait for Him. Pause.
16. Brokenness is God’s requirement for maximum usefulness. Humble yourself.
17. Trust your hopes not your fears. Yes.
18. You stand tallest and strongest on your knees in prayer. Kneel to rise.
19. As children of a sovereign God, you are never victims of your circumstances. Truth.
20. Anything you hold too tightly, you will lose. Generosity wins.
21. Disappointments are inevitable; discouragement is a choice. Head up.
22. Obedience to God’s ways always brings blessing. Always.
23. You can never out give God. Scatter.
24. To live the Christian life is to allow Jesus to live His life in and through you. No longer I who live.
25. God blesses you so that you can bless others. Sharing works.
26. Adversity is a bridge to a deeper relationship with God. Cross it.
27. Prayer is life’s greatest time saver. Teach me to wait.
28. What you commit yourself to shapes your identity. Relationships rule.
29. When people learn to give and receive love, they recover from most of their illnesses, whether physical or emotional. To your health.
30. Familiarity won’t steal your salvation; it will just make you forget what it was like to be lost. Remembrance.
31. It will never be convenient to be and live how you know you should. Carpe diem.
Which one is your favorite? Please leave a comment below. Thank you.
Hope grows here. Stories that inspire people, build faith, and offer lasting purpose.
We’d love to have you Subscribe to REVwords. We’ll put helpful content into your inbox early Mondays to get your week off to a good start.