The most daring thing you can do is to live a fully devoted life for Jesus Christ.
To see a personal relationship with Jesus grow in everyone, everyday is the vision North Pointe is believing towards. We envision thousands of people becoming followers of Jesus Christ in the next few years through the ministries of people at North Pointe.
By 2020 we expect to influence one million people worldwide with the gospel of Jesus. We plan to use faith to advance our spiritual maturity, enhance our relational unity and finance our kingdom ministry.
Some say, “I’ll believe when I see it.”
We say, “We’ll see it when we believe it.”
“According to your faith will it be done to you.” Matthew 9:29 (NIV)
14 Daring Statements About Faith
1. Faith is God’s prescription for perfect vision.
2. The circumstances of your life matter less than how you perceive them. We perceive everything by our personal history, motivations, concepts and beliefs. Its more important how God sees things than how I see things. Faith is seeing what God sees.
3. Faith reverses the effects of fear. We exaggerate our difficulties when we look at things with eyes of fear. We underestimate our abilities, exaggerate the intensity of our problems and shrink the immensity of God’s power. Faith magnifies God’s abilities and power and puts our problems and difficulties into a healthy perspective.
4. Without faith it is impossible to please God. With faith all things are possible.
5. You get to choose who much God blesses your life. Faith is the key to fulfilling God’s will in your life.
6. God rewards those who diligently seek Him.
7. You are where you are in life because of your faith.
8. Expect the best because God is at work.
9. God wants me to succeed and will give me what I need.
10. Faith in Jesus can turn a little into a lot.
11. God’s work done God’s way will never lack for God’s supply.
12. Faith comes from hearing God’s Word.
13. Faith = Love + Trust +Action
14. If you cannot trace God’s hand, trust His heart. God is in the details – His fingerprints are on the details of your life. For every setback you face God will give you a greater comeback.
APPLICATION: Which statement did you need to believe today? Which statement will you share with a friend? Please leave a comment below.
I write to inspire people to be real, grow an authentic faith in Jesus, enjoy healthy relationships and discover their life purpose. If this material is helpful to you, please follow me.
- Subscribe. I’ll put helpful content into your email box on Mondays and Thursdays, as well as upcoming events at North Pointe Community Church, Edmonton, Alberta.
- Follow on Twitter. I daily tweet info I think you’ll be interested in.
- Friend on Facebook. If you “like” my page, let me know you found me here.
- Connect on Linkedin. I like this because it reminds me what people think I’m good at.
I just love these daring statements of faith. Some I have realized and some I need to work on to grow my faith. #2 and #3 are the most daring for me . I love #7. I have not looked at having faith in this way before. It’s so true though. #12 I know to be true each and every day. #14 I call an anchor and comfort. No matter what happens, know that God is good and wants good for us.